Thursday, August 13, 2009

Copyright Violation--Resolved?

You might remember how I was a bit pissed over a popular photo of mine being found attached to a semi-commercial website without permission, compensation, or a photo credit in early July:



I decided to start out gently with a comment on their blog hoping for a response of some kind, and had no choice but to follow-up a few weeks later stating my case explicitly:

I thought I was being cool about the whole thing.

Never got a response despite the following proof that my messages were received:

They completely folded without a fight or response even though a simple photo credit might have been easier than finding and posting a new picture.

It makes me wonder who took the new photo, and whether or not they know about it being used on this website.

No comments: