Monday, June 13, 2005

Walkin' Around Boerne

St. Peter's Catholic Church:





"Rustic"
A boarded-up old barn window I found.
(Note the booze bottle stashed on the sill).




"Southeast Wind"



"Folk Art"
This is a closeup of a life-sized piece of
folk art on a sidewalk.
A boy and girl look on as their puppy goes for
a drink.
I liked the real running water.
It was hot, and I wanted some.


"Horses In The Streets"
Actually, an old carousel horse that was for sale
at a booth during Market Days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The angle and lighting on the crucifix picture is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

some nice photos i like the fountain

jordankreationz said...

Wonderful shots. I love the stained glass windows and the crucifix.

Anonymous said...

I really like your photos. You must have some art interest as well. I like your creativity. Great photos. A Pocock