Monday, November 28, 2005

Chinese War Horse

Having never set foot inside PF Chang's China Bistro,
I can't comment on the food, service or decor.
However, I have spent a lot of time
hanging around their entrance because of the two huge
and intimidating concrete statues of Chinese War Horses.
My first visit resulted in a few keepers that looked nice and
placed their location in town, but convinced me to return when
the sky was more dramatic.
Two weeks later the storm clouds rolled into town
at the perfect time of day for me to go on a photo-safari.
This one tied for 2nd in the SonyCams November Challenge, the theme of which was "Black & White".
After bagging a series of shots including the middle photo,
I decided to try only one exposure towards the sun. This ended up being my favorite (after extensive work in PhotoShop) but might be a bit too wild for some people.
(PLEASE click on the thumbnails to see the bigger versions)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely not too wild for me. I think it is just right.