Thursday, November 17, 2005

Globes Revisited

While searching for globes at The Shops At La Cantera
I also came across this worthy contender.
One of the kiosks had all kinds of crystals that feature
laser-etched internal 3D designs, on rotating bases.
They are lit from beneath which is helpful when you're
trying to photograph them but the rotating feature makes
things very difficult because one moment you have a good
shot, the next you see a bunch of reflected shoppers.

(Click on the thumbnail for the full-size image.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo... great entry for globe. You are entering this in the scavenger hunt right? It's great and I love the lighting, especially considering the difficulty you described. Now I need to get out there and find me a globe!

Keith Alan K said...

Thanks, but I entered the lamp from the last post.
It was a hard choice to have to make.