Friday, May 12, 2006

Presa Street Bridge 2

(Click on the photo to enlarge)
This span dates to 1925, and carries vehicles
and pedestrians over the heart of San Antonio's
famous downtown Riverwalk.
Taken at 8:04 pm during the height of our annual
Fiesta season, getting a photo with no people or
cars in it was difficult, especially since I only
had a few minutes to spare. I was on break from a
club gig down below, and didn't have my tripod with
me: I had to set my camera on the railing for a
5 second exposure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great. A good photographer such as yourself can find a way to take a good photo even when one has to "improvise" a tripod of sorts.

Bruce said...

I love the clarity and perspective on this. Very fine work.

Bombo said...

very nice. what kind of camera do you use?

Keith Alan K said...

I use a Sony F717, Bombo.