Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Squirrel Photo Time!

(click on the photo to enlarge)
The SPURS just lost their third game in this
best-of-seven playoff series against the Dallas Mavericks.
It will take three consecutive wins to keep our hopes of
repeating as NBA Champs alive.
So I can't concentrate on picking photos, and shouldn't be
writing their stories anyway since I'm currently unable to
be funny, or informative, or even civilized right now.

Maybe a nice squirrel photo will cheer me up?
It's easy to caption...all I have to write is
"Here's a squirrel in a tree".

Nope, doesn't work at all.
The focus is soft and the composition is weak.
Pure crap.
And the short caption isn't my style at all, but I guess
it's better than just dropping a long string of F-Bombs.

1 comment:

James said...

That is one thing I miss about back home. I remember growing up in SA, it seemed like squirrels were everywhere.

I have enjoyed the pictures on your website. Brings back memories from home. Now I live in Clinton, Oklahoma, but I still want to return back to my native stomping grounds. Check out some of my pics at www.jamescorbridge.com