Friday, December 22, 2006

DPOTD At Steve's Digicams

My photo "Waiting To Cross Over" is today's Digital Photo Of The Day at Steve's Digicams, a popular site for camera reviews.
I now have a 1 in 31 chance at winning a nice Samsung/Pentax DSLR with a fine Schneider-Kreuznach 50-200mm zoom lens, or a Samsung point and shoot for Sylvia in the monthly contest.
And to think I was angry when the guy walked into my shot.

*************************************

Update: This photo just won a different contest at my railroad forum.
See it here.

3 comments:

Matthew Robertson said...

Congratulations, it's an excellent photo.

Keith Alan K said...

Thanks.
I didn't win anything, except for spam.
Never again!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your winnings (SPAM) Keith. But I did enjoy hearing that an image you were gripping about that night, actually got some recognition.

But it also shows that you're doing something right. So, keep it up man...