Sunday, December 16, 2007

Foggy Highway

I always believed that this was a good photo deep down in my heart.
After waiting a week or so it turns out that I was correct according to Flickr's Explore feature.
Last night a half-dozen people claimed it as a 'Favorite' and that was enough to push it into the exalted zone.

To my way of thinking it's just another addition to my series of highway photos for better or worse, but it doesn't suck to be in the top 500 photos out of the millions that get uploaded to Flickr every day.

2 comments:

laanba said...

Ha. One of those was me. I loved the photo the instant I saw it, but only had time in the last few days to catch up with my online stuff.

It's a wonderful photo. It seems the highways in San Antonio are so photogenic with the stars and the very clean look.

Keith Alan K said...

Thanks, L.
I've been shooting the newly built ramps going up around town, which is why they look so good.