Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Rest Of The Wedding

The girl in yellow was robbed by the lady in the wild print dress, who came out of nowhere to snatch the bouquet from her hands.

I have a thing for skylights and pretty ceilings.

The family that dances together...

...stays together.

Daisy the horse...

...took the bride and groom on a carraige ride into their future.

We had a wonderful time, and wish Daniel and Denise all the happiness in the world.


Please keep in mind that I'm not a wedding or event photographer--just a guest who brings his camera wherever he goes, and I wanted to try a few things to see how my new gear would perform in this situation. The light levels were pretty typical for a wedding & reception, and by trying it out for myself I learned a few things.

No comments: