Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Spurs Game

Sometimes Timmy gets away with fouls like this. You can bet if Joey Crawford was ref-ing, this would have been a T.

View from the smoking deck.

The Coyote launches T-shirts into the stands. Not an easy catch, for fans or photographers.

I never leave a game early.
It's disrespectful to the team and the fans in your section who are trying to watch the game's end.

Winners head to the locker room.

Final score.

I wish I had gotten a shot of Manu's monster block on Kevin Durant.
That play is still being talked about weeks later.

It was a great game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

People pour out of the stands early in Houston and I hate it. I always stay until the bitter end. In fact I tell anyone who wants to go with me to a game that I always stay until the end.

Same thing with musicals. I always still until the cast has come back for their encore bow. As you said it is rude to walk out while they are still taking their bows. Unfortunately society IS rude these days.