Friday, January 12, 2007

More 2006 Leftovers

This was taken in the middle of last summer, when the drought was at it's worst.


My friend's weimaraner, Caesar, came to stay with me in November. He's over 100lbs and 6 feet tall on his hind legs, smart, funny--a really great dog. On our walks, people coming the other way would cross the street out of fear, or maybe respect.
One day I got out of the shower and noticed a guilty look on Caesar's face. And some orange powder. He had gotten a bag of Cheetos™ off the counter and eaten them.

3 comments:

laanba said...

I like both of these shots. I'm glad you posted them.

Keith Alan K said...

Thanks, L. I'm glad, too.
(Needed to clean out the backlog, and throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks.)
He was looking out the patio window, missing his mommy during this session. Not a good model the rest of the time, since we quickly became super-tight buddies and everything I did needed his nose right in the middle of it.
I got the crap knocked out of me playing with him. Caesar will be visiting again soon.

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see Caesar's picture posted on your blog. Keith, this is such a great picture you took of him. I love my dog and I'm glad you love him too!

Thanks again, Lisa