Sunday, August 05, 2007

Fountains At HemisFair

New photo of an old topic.
It's another possible for the show.

Much has been accomplished.
All but one frame has been bought, all of the mats are ready, two prints have been made with one rejected so the search is on for a place with better odds of getting acceptable prints at a good price, meaning I don't have to pay for rejects. Perfect poly bags with stiffening boards have been bought for the sold prints at a comics shop. Lighting has been decided upon. Visited the gallery and staked out my preferred section of wall.
Signs and labels are next after I complete a major Photoshop job on new band photos that's got a short deadline.
It's been fun and a little scary at times, but this weekend saw so much progress I think I can relax and breathe and sleep again.

No comments: