Thursday, January 17, 2008

Spurs 89 / 76ers 82

A major departure because I never shoot sports, I didn't even use my own camera, and the photos kinda suck.
But it was my first live game of the season and I had a lot of fun watching, experimenting with settings, and listening to the young fan behind me who didn't really know what was going on.


Four Championship Trophies since 1999.
We've got a good shot at another this year.

The tip-off.
Doesn't the ref look like a wannabe ballerina?

One of the Philly players got poked in the eye so I shot him staggering around under their basket, plus the cameraman getting a tight shot.

Tim Duncan's follow-through after a shot attempt.

Lots of concentration--Tony Parker's tongue is always sticking out of the corner of his mouth whenever he shoots. This one missed.

NBA Legend Robert Horry (Big Shot Rob) timing his jump in case he needs to rebound.

Manu Ginobili takes a handoff from Jacques Vaughn and races around an Horry screen before slicing and dicing the 76er's defense.

Team huddle during a timeout. Coach Greg Popovich got his 601st career win this night.

Manu catches a pass...

and Manu makes a pass seconds later. His four 3-pointers in the 4th quarter blew the game open for San Antonio.

The Silver Dancers.

Mrs. Tony Parker, Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria.

No comments: