Thursday, August 28, 2008

From The Archives

Another week with no new photos.
This is over a year old, from a camera club meeting at Starbucks.
Always liked this picture.

I would like to mention here that I loathe the smell of coffee, and therefore buying books is torture because every bookstore has a Starbucks or in the case of Half-Price brews their own stinky mud.
When we held our meetings in the coffee shops it wasn't pleasant for me and I would edit what I said just to save time and get out of there as soon as I could.

A quick visit to Austin is happening soon, so I should be able to bring home something good for y'all to see.
Maybe I'll get to kick a dirty hippie or two.

1 comment:

Albatross said...

Heh heh. "Dirty hippies." Just make sure you don't spill their coffee on your pants. The smell will follow you all day.