Sunday, August 06, 2006

Stereo/3D Photography

Did you own a GAF Viewmaster™ as a child?
Weren't the 3-Dimensional images mind-blowing?

I've been doing something similar lately, and have started a new blog to keep track of my efforts in this exciting new direction. (New for me, anyway. Stereo photography is oldschool.)

If you want to get in on the ground floor with me, please take a moment to visit Views Of Texas 3D to see what I'm talking about.

I hope some of you become regulars over there, but it all depends on your ability to cross your eyes, or willingness to learn how.
(You may get a headache after awhile, but Drs of Optometry insist that crossing your eyes will not cause them to stay that way, and in fact strengthen your eye's muscles.)

Hope to see some of you over there, with crossed-eyes and comments.

No comments: