Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Island Favorites

(Click on the photos to enlarge)
These are the two photos (from my recent beach trip) that are getting the best reaction from those who've seen them all. And that's not the only thing they have in common.
I spent a halfhour at this location, and as the sun set the colors of the sky and water changed constantly.
But not as much as these pix might lead you to believe.


Both of these photos were purposely underexposed, with the water brought back up using levels. Without any other color adjustment, this is what came out.
Looks gaudy and artificial to me, but who am I to argue with success?
If the people like them best, prints shall be made.

I like them, too.
Just felt they were too wild.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Keith!!!

Keith Alan K said...

Thanks, Selma.