Monday, October 30, 2006

Have A Fun Halloween

(Click to enlarge)
Just finished ten hours of work on my Halloween Extravaganza.
As my regular visitors know I pull out all the stops and give our trick-or-treaters the biggest and scariest experience of the night.
Besides all of the strobelights, fire, smoke, and death imagery I can also carve a mean jack-o-lantern.
Using the same design as last year, I gutted and cut this pumpkin in 80 minutes tonight.

This shot was a seven second exposure at f8 with added off-camera flash for the bricks and sticks.


As a side note, a recent 3D photo I posted to my other blog saw a huge increase in activity over there.
My hit counter jumped from around 175 to over 450 in two days.
If you can cross your eyes at will, see what all the fuss is about HERE.
If that works for you, bookmark Views Of Texas 3D and visit my stereo photography site every once in a while as I add more images with depth.

No comments: