Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Shure Am Bored

(Click to enlarge)

That's not a typo in the title.
This is a Shure vocal mic, still the standard of the industry after 40-odd years.

But I am bored.
No new photos worth showing, and the weather is crap this weekend so there may not be anything new for awhile.

Anyone done anything cool, photographically speaking, with a laser?
I got the geckos on the patio to chase the red spot tonight.
(Yes, I'm so bored that I've been teasing tiny reptiles.)

I started a Flickr page with many of my personal favorite pictures.
Despite my prediction that Flickr was going nowhere, I'm now of the opinion that 'since I can't beat them, I'll join them'.
(It's here.)

In January, I'll be joining the Greater San Antonio Camera Club.
Despite the excellent TV on Thursday nights, going to meetings twice a month and meeting other photographers in-person sounds like a better use of my time.

No comments: