Monday, September 24, 2007

Post #403: Sugar's Visit & Site Makeover

This is Sugar.
She and Prissy came over to visit for the weekend, and we had fun.


When I realized that Views Of Texas had passed 400 posts I decided it was time for a makeover. New title header up on top, new profile photo, and a more advanced archive system are the changes I've made so far. I also turned the page from black to blue.
The header will get changed fairly often, because making them is fun and it keeps the look new and different.
If you click on the little symbols next to the years and months in the archive, more info appears so you can find favorite photos quickly.
There's also an 'Older Posts' button on the bottom of the page for even easier site navigation--it's great if you're a new visitor or haven't stopped-by lately because you can keep going back in time until you see something you recognize.

To make these changes I had to update the template to Blogger's new system, and I found the change to be easy and painless, so if you use Blogger I recommend giving it a shot. Just download your old template (there's a button for that) so you can always change back.
How do you like the new look?

No comments: