Friday, May 18, 2012

Spurs Playoff Games

I was a lucky boy this week

On Tuesday my friend Holly took me to see game one of the Spurs' 2nd-round playoff series against the LA Clippers.


Paper tickets? Not for these playoff seats!
We had a great time, of course.
Thanks Holly!



As always I tried to get a good shot of the tip-off.
Meh.
With this particular camera it's mostly luck getting anything good indoors, but I'm not complaining--I was there for the game.



Tony Parker (who turned 30 today) didn't score much, but still put his stamp all over this game.
Thought it was funny that the "MVP!!" chants went up during his free-throws despite it being awarded to Lebron James already.
Just shows that TP is SA's MVP in our hearts, because we love team basketball.



I was sorry to see George Hill go in the trade that brought us Kawhi Leonard, but now all is forgiven.
Not too many 20 yr old rookie starters in regular season, let alone the playoffs.
He is such a hard worker, and a great kid.
Big future for Kawhi.


Despite the lock-out shortened season, it's been a great ride so far.
And if you've never been to a playoff game, I recommend it.
Nothing compares to the energy, excitement, and sheer volume of the ATT Center in the post-season.


Televators***Evil Olive***Friday May 18

Be There!

No comments: