Saturday, November 17, 2007

Three Freaking Years

It's been three years since we bought my Sony F717 digital camera.
I set some goals 365 days ago and most of them have been met.
Tonight I decided to shoot something with a new/old feel--similar to previous photos but with more crustiness that's due to being too new and unfinished instead of old.


Web browser version

It took freaking forever to get here!
The last mile consumed an hour--which equals 1 mph on a major highway due to an accident (thanks a lot, dumbass!).


1024x768 Wallpaper version

This was literally the first frame I exposed on-location, and there isn't any rotation or cropping, either.
I guess I had my usual Anniversary PhotoMojo™ working overtime.

This picture is already one of my all-time favorites, much like "Waiting To Cross Over" from last November 17th.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Congrats, you've really made that F717 "sing" over those three years while your artistic skills have grown exponentially. Here's to three more years. Yea!!