Friday, June 02, 2006

Chinese War Horse 2

(Click on the photo for a 1024x768 version)
Please click on this link for Part 1

I decided to again try and refine my HDR processing
techniques, using a shot from my last visit to
the Chinese War Horses at PFChang's China Bistro.
I'm posting it large for everyone who enjoyed the
previous ones, and because I think it just looks
really cool.
A photo like this doesn't tell much of a story but
it makes a nice desktop wallpaper.

(HDR=High Dynamic Range, a digital photography
approach to getting the full range of tonal values
and color that can possibly be extracted from the
image file(s) from a camera. You can bracket your
exposure and combine them in Photoshop or just
isolate the subject from the background and process
them separately as I have done here.)

No comments: