Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rodeo Carnival

Click on the photos
These semi-abstract views of the rides were the reason I brought a tripod with me.


As soon as the sun set it turned bitter cold with high winds. I rushed to get these shots so we could get inside the ATT Center for the Rodeo action.


After a 26-day absence, The Spurs were able to play a home game last night, beating Denver senseless. Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson were rendered useless by our defense.


This photo is very popular at an internet forum.


Horses, cowboys, lassos and flying dirt coming up next.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Wow. The color and clarity of this photo are arresting.

Keith Alan K said...

Thanks, Bruce! "Arresting" is a truly appreciated compliment to my style--such as it is. I shot this dragon last year and the results inspired me to try harder this year at making a portrait that popped.
And also, my thanks for leaving the only comment among 23(!) rodeo photos.