Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another Shameless Self-Promotion

Click to enlarge the photo
Just a reminder that I shoot club/concert photos, mainly for the band I run sound for: String Theory.
This shot of bassist David Rey is a recent favorite of mine.
I used the lens flare filter in Photoshop to add some spice, pretending to get a crazy reflection off his wedding ring.

I'll be posting some photos very soon of MiG Ayesa (a finalist on Rockstar: INXS®) from his show at the Hard Rock Cafe on Monday night.
I'm letting the webmaster of his main fansite have them first, so we're waiting for my pics to debut over there.

Speaking of Reality TV, Nakomis from Big Brother works at SA's Hard Rock and was at MiG's show.
The model mom from San Antonio just got kicked off Survivor, and the local girl on American Idol was in the bottom two this week but managed to escape elimination, probably by showing plenty of leg for the past few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being willing to share your photos of MiG at his official fan site: www.mig-music.com. I can't wait to see them there.

Ever since I caught his performance at the Pittsburgh Hard Rock, I have been following his concert schedule. I can't wait to buy his CD in April.

Meredith

Keith Alan K said...

Sorry, Meredith. My agreement with MigNation gives them exclusive rights to my Hard Rock cafe photos.
They're in the gallery there on page 2.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you found something here to enjoy.