Friday, March 23, 2007

Junebugs In March

Left-click photos to enlarge
I guess they're called junebugs because whoever named them lived a thousand miles north of Texas.

Already dying on porches by the dozens (because they end up on their backs and can't turn over, just like some tortoises and Bender) the junebug is a springtime delight when they crunch underfoot.

Google's image storage never worked for me using Opera 7.54, so I had to use Firefox whenever I wanted to blog. Now that I have the new computer, I downloaded Opera version 9 and have one less hassle in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking out your site after reading your comments on MiG on shuttertalk (and I totally agree with your assessment). Your macros are amazing. And yes, we do have junebugs in June because we live 1000 miles away!!! I have gotten away from photography, too busy. But your site has rekindled my interest, especially in macros. I hope to work on it this summer!