Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Spider And The Guestbook

I've been sitting on this one for a long time, to use during dry spells when I haven't had a chance to shoot anything new.
Like now, when working on my new computer takes all my time.

I was at the wedding of two dear friends, and on the way into the reception we stopped to sign the guestbook.
Being observant at all times by nature, I spotted the cool looking spider creeping around on the table behind the book.
The happy couple got a laugh out of it.

The weather in the near future looks rainy, so I might have to pull out some more old stuff for y'all.
It's actually been nice not taking (and processing) anything new, but I'm starting to get that familiar itch to grab the tripod and head out the door after dark.
There's a long list of fountains and rivers and lakes I want to shoot at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a pretty hairy wedding crasher!